About this vacancy
Internationella Engelska Skolan Enskede is seeking to employ a School Receptionist with start in August 2022. The School Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the school, parents, staff and children. As the ‘face’ of the school the receptionist should be welcoming, personable, helpful and able to represent the School in a professional and friendly manner. In addition it is essential that the person for this role is organized, able to multitask, work flexibly and have a ‘can do’ approach to work, as no two days are the same. The receptionist is also required to assist the Office Manager with various administrative tasks. Key Responsibilities of Receptionist:
1. Act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and ensuring the safety and security of the school by making sure that the entry to the premises is controlled and that all visitors sign in and take a visitor badge where necessary.
2. Respond to telephone and email inquiries in a helpful and constructive manner and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
3. Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
4. Assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
5. Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy.
6. Maintaining and updating school information, records and databases.
7. Act as one of the fire marshals.
Dela detta jobb