Teacher, Mathematics, Science , Ages 13 - 16
About this vacancy
Internationella Engelska Skolan Hässleholm is now seeking a qualified Maths and Science teacher for students aged 13-16, full time in August 2022.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive, committed and cooperative team-player, willing to go the extra mile for students and colleagues. In addition to teaching meaningful and enjoyable lessons, all staff are expected to be well organised, take pride in their mentorship and other school duties and be outstanding role models for our students.
We require lärarlegitimation or if internationally qualified, a current teaching license/registration plus a Bachelor’s degree and teaching qualification.
Main duties include:
• Monitor progress and effectiveness of class work and evaluate and modify as necessary
• Provide a stimulating classroom environment for effective teaching and learning
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom
• Report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of students
• Maintain good order and discipline among students, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policies
• Mentorship of students.
Interviews will be held on an on-going basis. We recommend that you send in your application as soon as possible.
Dela detta jobb