Teacher, Spanish, Ages 11 - 16
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. Teaching is through both Swedish and English, with English the language of the corridors. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 36 schools and around 25,600 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
More about the company and its schools can be found at www.engelska.se
- About our school:Internationella Engelska Skolan Bromma (IESB) has been teaching students since 2005. We have about 950 students enrolled from grades 4 to 9, and we pride ourselves on providing an international and stimulating learning environment, where our students succeed and our staff are dedicated, trustworthy and professional. English is the official language in the school and is spoken in the corridors with students.We are looking for a candidate with certification for grade 7-9 in the subject Spanish.Mentorship will be part of the work description.The candidate we are looking for is or will have;certification in Spanisha native or fluent Spanish speakerfluent English speakerdriven, creative and goal oriented,can cooperate in a team,see the full picture of the students teaching and believe in a cross-curricular approach,interested in working in a pedagogic environment with high academic goals.We require lärarlegitimation or if internationally qualified, a current teaching license/registration plus a Bachelor's degree and teaching qualification. (ESL qualifications such as TEFL are not applicable)A police clearance report is mandatory for all school work in Sweden. The interviews are carried out ASAP and the position can be filled before the due date. Apply through emailing a CV and cover letter marked 'qualified teacher Spanish 7-9 - permanent position- ' to email@example.com
- certification in Spanish
- a native or fluent Spanish speaker
- fluent English speaker
- driven, creative and goal oriented,
- can cooperate in a team,
- see the full picture of the students teaching and believe in a cross-curricular approach,
- interested in working in a pedagogic environment with high academic goals.