About this vacancy
Non Permanent Substitute Teachers or Student Assistants, International English School in Liljeholmen.
We are looking for substitute teaching staff and student assistants staff to work at an hourly rate covering short term teacher absences as and when needed. The hours can be offered sporadically and at short notice.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice.
- Are able to follow and execute lesson plans set by the class teacher.
- Have previous experience and/or are qualified to work with children.
- Have excellent English language skills and preferably also be proficient in Swedish.
- Are confident and enthusiastic and able to show initiative.
The closing date for applications is on the 30th, April 2024. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) is a leading independent school group ("friskola") with academic results far above average and a diverse and energetic staff. Teaching is through both Swedish and English, with English the language of the corridors. IES is one of Sweden's largest school groups at "Grundskolan" with 46 schools and around 32,000 students across the country. IES has grown steadily and maintained quality since 1993.
More about the company and its schools can be found at www.engelska.se
Dela detta jobb