At A Glance
Join TUI Destination Experiences as a Qualified Baby Club Host and help to deliver amazing holidays for our youngest guests. You will make a huge difference to family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme for kids aged 0-12 but specializing in the under 3’s.
What you will be doing
• You will work as part of an international childcare team in our flagship concept hotel TUI FAMILY LIFE
• Being a childcare specialist for babies and under 3’s you will demonstrate confidence in feeding, changing and caring for infants, whilst monitoring their well-being at all times
• Showing creativity and adaptability to ensure sessions are fun, enjoyable and age appropriate
• Joining in and supporting wider team events both daytime and evening such as character parades and party dances
• Using skills and experience to ensure Baby Club health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
• Helping colleagues and guests by solving any general questions or complaints on-the-spot
What we are looking for
• Recognised qualification or education in childcare
• Experience of working with babies in a professional environment
• Fun and creative personality with the ability to work as part of a large international team
• Able to cope with long and varied working hours
• The maturity to live and work independently abroad and to manage own finances
• Fluent English and Finnish, additional languages advantageous
• European passport (due to visa regulations/application process)
• Willing to work in a variety of our destinations and available to attend training in March or April 2019
What you can look forward to
• Being part of the No.1 global destination services business and part of TUI - the global market leader in travel
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flights, accommodation, central training, visas, work permits and uniform provided as standard
• Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and Junior Management Development Programme
• TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How to apply
You will be asked to answer some simple application questions. If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.
Please note that we can only receive applications through the link “Apply”. If successful in the first part of the recruitment process, you will be invited for an Experience Day in Helsinki.
If you have any questions regarding a job at TUI please contact us by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.